Monday, June 04, 2007


As I was checking out His Holiness Lama Zopa Rinpoche's website, I came across a very very interesting letter which he wrote on Feng Shui. He addressed this letter to his Centre Directors (http://www.lamazopa.com/fs.htm). He wrote "..the main causes of success and difficulties are good karma and negative karma. However, there are also external conditions that contribute to both success and prosperity and also to problems. These outer conditions can be created by setting up the correct feng-shui inside one's house and in the external surroundings, placing cures for the disturbing environment....".


He went on to request his Centre Directors to place His Holiness the Dalai Lama's picture in the southwest or northwest part of the director's office to create the causes for His Holiness' guidance.

Wow, when I read this, I said to myself, what a Teacher.. a teacher who adapts to the current times. Feng Shui has been quite a fashion for the last few years and especially this type of new-age fengshui where placements of objects are given importance. To Lama Zopa Rinpoche, I place my palms together and pray that this precious teacher have long life for the benefit of all sentient beings.

1 comment:

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

I hope the Guru is not using the LT type of Mc Fengshui instead.

Cheers