Thursday, May 10, 2007


Been taking a back-seat ~~~

It has been a while since I’ve “touched” anyone’s life with my Bazi readings. Well, I’ve got plenty of reasons for that. One reason is that some dharma friends have advised me against doing such readings as they felt very strongly that it will bring me bad karma. Shucks, there goes my little side-income generator, haha. Anyway, I did consult my Guru (refer to my other blog on this http://yozora-nitesky.blogs.friendster.com/yozoranitesky/2007/03/i_am_back_darli_1.html) and his advice was for me to carry out certain retreats and let him give me the proper guidance before I continue to pursue this interest area of mine (yippee… my dreams come true…to be able to spend quality time with my Guru).

Actually, the truth of the matter is also that I have been pretty busy with life to really do any readings (ha ha, what a lie~~). I have been trying to juggle my day job, upholding my spiritual commitments, dabbling into MLM and I almost signed up for dance classes (phew.. luckily it was due to lack of funds which stopped me). Whilst doing all of the above, I was also trying to finish reading a couple of books at the same time. There are some days which I cannot even get out of bed in the mornings. I am so tired by the time I get to sleep, it’s really like lights out and next minute, the alarm would go off. Drats ..I just closed my eyes and I’ve got to get up again. Sigh…that is the story of my life I suppose.

Anyway, I am going to continue my studies on other facets of Unconventional Knowledge, i.e. Physiognomy. This is the fun stuff.. good for a laugh on its own. Will update you guys on the new things I’ll be learning in my next class with my Master, Joey Yap.

Til then…. ta ta and be good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"...to finish reading a couple of books at the same time. "

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Thank you for your lovely blog and little update on your life since we last met some time ago.

What sort of friend am I, that I didn't even know that "There are some days which I cannot even get out of bed in the mornings."

Keep blogging, keep practising, and keep on going.

"What does not kill me will only make me stronger."

Thank you for your support all this while, especially the dramatic April.

Take good care, my dear friend.

The Malaysian Life said...

You must really have passion for these stuff to put in so much effort. Keep going. :) All the best. Keep us updated.

DAVID YEK TAK WAI (email:yektakwai@hotmail.com) said...

It is okay to indulge yourself in the metaphysical realm on conditions that you must be able to be an adept. Meaning those who practice the arts will be protected by the arts. It is not just a side income. It must come from the heart to help others.

You are welcome so read my blog just to get hints on what I meant.

Welcome to the world of metaphysics.