Monday, July 24, 2006


Face reading is really fun when you get into it. For those of us who are casual students, it’s a great way to find out more about the person than what he or she is telling you. For me, it’s a way to verify and substantiate my Bazi readings of the person.

However, in the name of fun, I would like to share with you some of the interesting observations that I have picked up during my study on the subject. Actually, it is not wrong or unethical to read a person’s face. How sure are you that the other person has not already read your face? However, you must not let it dictate your judgment and make you bigots or sexists.

Did you know that your face is the map of your life? This makes a face reader able to pin-point the exact spot to read on your face to find out your current situation in life. If you are 28 years old (Chinese age), then the spot to look at is between your eyebrows. If this spot is clear, unscarred and unblemished, then it generally tells us that you would have a smooth sailing time at the age of 28.

Where faces are concerned, one which is unscarred, unblemished, not bony, and clear of moles and pimples normally depicts a person with a smooth sailing life. The shape must also be balanced, i.e. no lopsided mouth or crooked nose (a sign of dishonesty) or eyebrows which is higher on one side than the other (a sign of having siblings from either a different father or mother). Moles on the face normally do not bring good fortunes. At least 90 percent of the moles are not auspicious. Hence, certain moles may make one appear sexy or cute but when the person reaches the age on the face where the mole is seated, then the person would likely experience some obstacles in his or her life. For example, a mole right on the tip of the nose is rather cute. But when the person gets to the age of 48 (that is the age represented by the nose tip, he may experience some financial or wealth loss.

There is so much more that I would like to share that sometimes I am at a loss as to where to start. I really hope that some of you will write me a comment or two so that I can just zoom into to areas of interest and have a great time with you discussing it. Maybe I could learn a thing from you too. Do write…..

1 comment:

*You Lite Up My Life* said...

Hi Yozora, its me Vivian of vivanchoo3275.blogspot.com Love your blog. Would like to know more about my face reading. Can I ask you here or email? Thanks in advance.